Senior Technical Application Manager in ROTTERDAM
The Senior Technical Application Manager is responsible for the day-to-day management of application architecture. You are the IT subject matter expert (SME) and operationally coordinate all IT related activities, whilst working closely with Business Owners, Functional Admins, IS&T colleagues and IT vendor teams.
The Senior Application Manager takes pride in ensuring your applications are well maintained and getting optimized in terms of functionality, reliability, performance, maintainability, security and continuity in line with all business requirements and IS&T policies and standards.
As Senior Technical Application Manager you lead project designs and deployment. You asses and participate in designing solutions and coordinate the team to focus on the delivery. You follow-up project tasks until the objective is reached and provide reporting on project activities. You follow and propose improvement for the project methodology in place.
You will report to the Application Management Lead. Your key responsibilities are to:
Application support and maintenance
- Enable level-1 IT Service Desk support by performing ticket analyses and creating Service Desk knowledge articles;
- Perform or coordinate level-2 IT incident support and resolution, coordinate level-3 IT support by vendor teams, manage end-users’ communications meanwhile;
- Execute problem/ root cause analyses and coordinate implementation of preventive measures;
- Manage system documentation;
- Perform application monitoring and oversee management of technical environments;
- Perform system maintenance activities;(incl. technical installations) and coordinate regular technical activities by vendors.
- Define and propose improvement ideas from functional and/or technical perspectives;
- Operationally manage application changes and releases in terms of scope, quality, timing, costs and communication;
- Support translation of business requirements to functional and non-functional requirements;
- Coordinate /or perform information analysis, functional designing and data modelling;
- Coordinate (technical) designing and build activities by IT vendor teams;
- Define test, validation and deployment plans and technically plans and coordinate/participate in release execution;
- Administrate and evaluate all relevant change and release management activities;
- Perform light/easy system configuration, including minor reporting development.
Application management and governance
- Execute IT control procedures and minimize risks;
- Collaborate with business and IT peers to optimize application adoption and usage by end-users;
- Participate in relevant business and vendor governance meetings;
- Contribute to professionalizing our practices and methods how we manage IT applications.
- 10+ years’ experience in IT, at least 5 years’ experience in a similar role;
- In possession of Bachelor degree or equivalent;
- Solid experience in application maintenance, can bring in good practices, methods, techniques etc., in possession of ITIL or ASL certification;
- Broad experience with common IT ‘stacks, layers & environments’, DTAP principles, development tooling and application integration techniques;
- Experience with system development and project management methodologies;
- Good communication skills, fluent in Dutch and English;
- Key soft skills: accurate, quality oriented, structured, analytical, problem solver, persistent, team player, communicative.
Uren per week: 40 uur
Voor vragen over de functie kun je contact opnemen met Frederik Walraven.
Solliciteren kan je door jouw sollicitatiebrief en motivatiebrief te sturen naar firstname.lastname@example.org
Een (online) screening kan onderdeel uitmaken van het sollicitatieproces.
Sodexo zet zich in voor diversiteit. Deze functie staat open voor alle sollicitanten ongeacht afkomst, leeftijd, geslacht, fysieke bekwaamheid of seksuele geaardheid.