The IT Specialist (Architect) Business Intelligence & Analytics supports the establishment of future proof IT capability to advance Sodexo’s use of data and analytics for managing its business in general. He / she is technically responsible for implementing new data warehouse and analytics platforms and solutions, creating an optimal IT architecture in line with regional business needs and global technology strategies. The migration of the current data warehouse to Microsoft Azure will form a crucial part of this. He / she manages the day-to-day data warehousing operations in close collaboration with business and vendor BI teams. He / she will further develop the awareness, understanding and adoption of BI & Analytics in the business and IT communities to enable further maturity development. The position is based in Rotterdam, but for this function you will be travelling to other Benelux HQs (Brussels and Luxembourg)
Reporting to the Application Strategy Manager Benelux, the key IT responsibilities related to BI & Analytics are to:
- Support defining a migration strategy and roadmap / project portfolio;
- Technically manage projects in terms of requirements definition, data analysis & modelling, designs, testing and release / deployment;
- Technically manage reporting environments (e.g. Cognos, PowerBI) and oversee user management;
- Define and implement operational policies and procedures for reporting solutions.
- Technically coordinate vendor operations and management;
- Manage relevant change requests in terms of solutioning and delivery;
- Manage incident, problem and knowledge management processes, also maintaining relevant support documentation;
- Establish an awareness and training program for key business stakeholders (e.g. reporting super-users and senior management);
- Support a cross-functional governance process to clarify, prioritize and deliver on new business demand in line with defined technology standards and architectural principles;
- Ensure compliance to internal and external policies regarding GDPR, risk management and internal controls;
- Maintain professional relationships with peers in the global IS&T organization to share and leverage best practices and developments.