Provision of HSE&Q advice and support to the Operations Team, and all levels of management. Working closely with the Operations team to ensure the HSE&Q effort meets (and surpasses) strategic customer and business needs. Contribute to the overall Sodexo HSE&Q team expertise and work closely within this team.
To lead the development, introduction and maintenance of the HSE and QE plans and systems by providing expert guidance and assistance to all levels of management within The Netherlands business portfolio.
You will report dotted to Global and HSSE NL organization and direct to Clusterleads NL Shell your main responsibilities will be to:
- Promote a companywide health and safety evaluation and develop a positive safety culture;
- Monitor company and legislative developments, industry initiatives and requirements, evaluate the company’s current procedures and performance and develop appropriate interventions (systems, policies, training, etc) to close out identified gaps as they evolve;
- Lead/assist with identified ad-hoc projects within in the sphere of influence and expertise;
- Assist in collating, producing, publishing and monitoring accident/incident statistics at agreed intervals;
- Main client contact on HSE issues, challenges, reviews, interventions and initiatives;
- In conjunction with the Global HSSE lead SDX Shell the QA system that ensures Sodexo’s commercial interests are protected and the system adheres to minimum standards expected by the company legislation and existing and potential clients;
- Undertake internal Quality Assurance audits via the agreed minimum standard visitation schedule, producing a summary of findings and recommendations and monitor to ensure identified follow up occurs and is closed out;
- Review all customer complaints and produce a summary of findings, corrective action, ongoing monitoring and application of any learning best practice, etc.;
- Ensure all company systems are compatible with legislative, industry and client requirements;
- Liaise with all levels of staff and management to ensure, via the Business plan, annual appraisals and quarterly performance reviews, that all training requirements are identified and recorded and an annual plan is developed, communicated and adhered to;
- Liaise with the Clusterleads to ensure all identified training requirements are included in the annual training plan and are then delivered along with means for an objective assessment that learning has been applied effectively.