Whether on a production platform on the North Sea or on a vessel operating across the globe, Sodexo Energy & Resources (Offshore & Marine) understands their clients’ specific needs. Our Quality of Life Services are tailored to meet both the expectations of their employees and their requirements in terms of safety, business continuity and performance, in a growing and dynamic market.
We provide 24/7 facility services like catering, housekeeping and laundry services on exploration and production platforms as well as on several dredging, construction, pipe laying and accommodation vessels around the globe.
In The Netherlands we operate from two offices in the Netherlands: in Hoorn looking after the Oil & Gas activities and in Capelle aan den IJssel dedicated to our Marine (shipping) business. Due to a change in our HR team, we are looking for a HR Advisor located in Hoorn.
In a high potential market, Sodexo provides different levels of service to our clients who are willing to improve their quality of life on-board of their sites.
As a HR Advisor you will be responsible for supporting the segment Offshore and Marine in the advisory and support in all people related matters. You are ambitious and have a strong appetite for growth and development.
You will report to the HR Manager of Energy & Resources Offshore & Marine the Netherlands and your main responsibilities will be:
General HR tasks :
- Advising the business and acting as a trusted advisor to the Operations Department;
- Management of sickness and active reporting to business on trends related to sickness and absenteeism;
- Answering HR related questions from our office and offshore employees ;
- Ensure with the HR Netherlands team that the environment is globally in place to deliver on our promise of improving the Quality of Life for segment employees, impacting their engagement, retention, development and productivity
- HR reporting and management of joiners, leavers and mutations;
- Management of the global Manning Agencies according to our agreed Service Level Agreements;
- Establish solid relationships with external stakeholders (clients & manning agencies);
- Advising and monitoring the labour solutions for tenders and new projects;
- Assisting and supporting the Crewing and Logistics Department (including but not limited to: set up crew changes, arranging visa’s, flight tickets, screening of required documents);
Talent Development and Workforce planning:
- In collaboration with the HR Manager implementing and monitoring the completion of the appraisal process, Talent Reviews and succession planning. Pro-actively advising the business on required actions based on the outcome;
- Advice and liaise with managers (onshore and offshore) to implement the correct Talent pool and workforce;
- Assist in the deployment of succession planning and talent reviews for our site employees and office personell;
- Assisting in the execution of the 2-annual Global Engagement Survey;
- Responsible for the implementation of Learning and Development initiatives in our segment;
- Assisting in the enrolment of our Diversity and Inclusion Strategy;